About The Conference
International Conference on “Intelligent Computing, Advanced Communication and Materials -2023” (IC2ACM '23) is a platform for academicians, scientists and practising professionals to exchange and share their experiences, research results on all aspects of Intelligent Computing, Advanced Communications and Materials. We cordially invite Scientists, Academicians, Industry Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Students from Universities across the globe to submit their most recent research papers in IC2ACM 2023 and share their invaluable experiences.
The IC2ACM 2023 serves as an international arena for the dissemination of scientific findings in emerging technologies in Computer Science and allied areas. Also, this is a world class platform to present, discuss the latest scientific researches and results, exchange knowledge and gain insights on the state-of-the-art evolving technologies related to Signal Processing, Advanced Communication Technology, Advanced Materials and Mechanical Systems, Science and Mathematics. Presentations would be delivered in the form of Keynote Speech, Invited Talk, and Research Papers.
R.M.K. College of Engineering and Technology was established in 2008 by Lakshmikanthammal Educational Trust to render philanthropic and educational service to people living in rural areas bordering Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. RMKCET is an Autonomous College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade and all eligible Programs are accredited by NBA. Ranked in the band range of 51-100 category by NIRF Innovation 2023. In NIRF Ranking 2022 the college is placed in the Rank Band 201 - 250 and in ARIIA it is placed in the excellent band. RMKCET has a vibrant Research ambience prevailing at the campus. The Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering have been granted the status of recognized Research Centres by Centre for Research, Anna university, Chennai. Currently, 50 faculty members of the College are Ph.D. holders and the College has received a sum of Rs.2,17,03,754 /- from various funding agencies. IDEA Lab approved by AICTE is being set up at RMKCET with a total Project cost of Rs. 1.31 crore.
RECOGNITIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF OUR INSTITUTION
- Ranked in the band range of 51-100 category by NIRF Innovation 2023.
- In NIRF Ranking 2022 the college is placed in the Rank Band 201 – 250 and in ARIIA it is placed in the excellent band.
- The departments of Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering have been granted the status of recognized research centres by Centre for Research, Anna university, Chennai
- AICTE IDEA Lab is Established with a total Project cost of Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Awarded Platinum category by AICTE-CII Survey in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Swachhta Ranking 2017 of Higher Educational Institutions - Finalist
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan National Award for Best Engineering College having Best Overall Performance in year 2015
- Best Chapter Award 2015 in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry division by ISTE
- Secured 168 Anna University Ranks including a Gold medal
- Received 4-Star rating for 2020-21 activities from Institute Innovation Cell, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
- Recognized by MSME Business Incubator for projects worth Rs. 1.5 Crore
- Award from the British Council for the highest number of BEC Exam takers in South Asia
- Best Performance in Youth Red Cross Unit Award from the Indian Red Cross Society
- Engineering Educators Award by The British Deputy High Commissioner
- Ranked 82 in the top 100 Colleges including IITs and NITs in the All-India Survey 2015 conducted by Outlook Magazine
- Ranked 16 among the top 20 Engineering Colleges in India in Placements by the Higher Education Review Magazine, in 2016
- Ranked No.1 among the Top 20 Engineering Colleges in India with Excellent Industry Exposure by Higher Education Review Magazine, in 2017
- 97 th Rank in Outlook - Drshti ranking of Best Professional Colleges, in 2018
- Ranked 61 among the top 150 Engineering Institutes in India by the Times Engineering Institute Ranking survey 2020
- Received a sum of Rs.2,17,03,754 from various funding agencies
Information about who can attend the conference
Academician - Faculty
Tmt. Manjula Munirathinam
Dr. R. S. Munirathinam
Thiru. R. Jothi Naidu
Thiru. R. M. Kishore
Thiru. Yalamanchi Pradeep
Dr. Durgadevi Pradeep
Tmt. Sowmya Kishore
Dr. M .S. Palanisamy
Thiru. T. Pitchandi (IAS Retd.)
Thiru. V. Manoharan
Dr. K. Ramar
Dr. K. Sivaram
Dr. P. Valarmathie
HoD / CSE
Dr. B. Prathusha Laxmi
HoD / AI&DS
Dr. N. Gangatharan
HoD / ECE
Dr. M. Balasubramanian
HoD / MECH
Dr. S. M. Udhaya Sankar
HoD / CSE(Cyber Security)
Dr. K. A. Selvakumaran
HoD / S&H
Dr. T. M. Inba Malar
Dr. M.Arun Manicka Raja
Associate Professor CSE
Associate Professor CSE
Associate Professor AI&DS
Dr. G. Devi
Associate Professor S&H
Associate Professor CSE
Assistant Professor CSE
Assistant Professor AI&DS
Key Note Speakers
Dr. ABDULSATTAR ABDULLAH HAMAD
UNIVERSITY OF SAMARRA, IRAQ
Dr. SUDAN JHA
PROFESSOR - SM-IEEE, Editor-in-Chief, Principal Scientist
Mr. M. K. KUMARESAN
Ms. KAVITHA SRINIVASULU
GLOBAL HEAD CYBER RISK & DATA PRIVACY - BFSI R&C
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Dr. A. SWAMINATHAN
Dr. K. MOUROUGAYANE
SAMEER (R&D of DIT, Govt of India)
|Submission of full papers||18-11-2023|
|Paper acceptance notification to authors||06-12-2023|
|Final camera ready paper submission due||12-12-2023|
|Last Date of Registration||12-12-2023|
Conference registration fees
|Students / Research Scholars/Postdoc.||INR 6000|
|Industry Delegates||INR 10000|
|International Delegates||$ 165 (INR 12000)|
- Registered members are asked to provide intimation about their payments immediately.
- After completion of registration, every participant is required to send a scanned copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us immediately via Email.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- 1 Author / co-author will be allowed per Registration
- Write / Call coordinator as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
- All accepted and presented papers will be published in SCOPUS Indexed Springer ASTI Book Series and also in ICICACM 2023 Conference Proceedings.
- Selected papers will be published in scopus indexed journals / UGC Care with authors' consent with additional fee
- Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal(Scopus), Applied Computer Science(Scopus) and International Journal of Applied Pattern Recognition(Inderscience Publishers-UGC CARE Journal)
Paper publication Process:
- Each submitted manuscript will receive a unique paper id.
- The manuscripts will be initially screened to check for the conference scope and originality.
- The submissions will strictly go through a plagiarism check using Turnitin Software and only plagiarism-free manuscripts will be sent for Technical review.
- After the technical peer review process, the corresponding author will be notified of the outcome of the review process.
- If reviewers recommend further improvements in the manuscript, the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within fifteen days from the date of notification.
- The final decision on the manuscript will be intimated after the third round of evaluation by the technical program committee.
- Notification of acceptance: The authors will receive notification of whether their paper has been accepted for presentation and publication at the conference.
- Zero-tolerance policy: Conferences may have a strict policy that any instance of plagiarism, regardless of the extent, will result in immediate rejection of the submission.
- Original work requirement: Conferences may require that submissions are original work and not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Proper citation: Conferences may expect all sources used in the research to be properly cited and referenced in the submission.
- Similarity check: Conferences may use plagiarism detection software to check submissions for instances of plagiarism, including text copied from other sources or self-plagiarism.
- Investigation process: Conferences may have a set process for investigating and verifying instances of plagiarism, including the opportunity for authors to provide a response or explanation.
- Sanctions: Conferences may impose sanctions for instances of plagiarism, such as withdrawing an acceptance, revoking an award, or reporting the incident to relevant academic institutions or organizations.
1PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Authors are requested to submit research articles having maximum length 8-10 pages are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished research paper(which is not under review in any other conference/Journal).
- Submissions must be plagiarism free.
- Authors are encouraged to use the Springer format for manuscript submission.
- Manuscripts should contain Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Authors are requested to send the papers to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors are requested to submit their research papers in Springer format -http://bit.ly/icicacm_Springer
Guidelines for Oral presentation:
- All slides should have a consistent look and feel with proper alignment.
- Standardise the communication using graphs and charts to convey complex information.
- Use no more than 6 words per bullet, 6 bullets per slide, or 6 word slides in a row.
- Keep your presentation simple, clear and direct.
- Use high-contrast, easy-to-read fonts that are common to most computers. Do not use ALL CAPS, italics, and other enhancements that clutter and distract.
- A good guideline is a minimum of 30-point font.
Track 1 - Computing & Block Chain
Big Data Analytics in Cloud
- Cloud Resource Virtualization and Composition
- Security issues in Big Data Analytics and Cloud
- Cloud Solutions to Big data
- Storage, indexing and query processing for Big data
- Data Analytics
- Cloud computing solutions for Big Data Analytics
- Quantum Communications and Cryptography
- Quantum Hardware Engineering.
- Quantum Applications.
- Quantum Computing Tools
- Development Process for Quantum Applications
- Lifecycle Models for Quantum Applications
- Data Preparation and Error Mitigation Techniques
- Testing of Quantum Applications
- Quantum Software Languages, Code Generators, Compilers, and Simulators
- Block chain in the Internet of things
- Block chain in cyber physical systems
- Block chain in edge and cloud computing
- Block chain in next generation communications and networks
- Block chain and Cryptocurrency
- Block chain and artificial intelligence
- Block chain and game theory
- Block chain and industry 4.0
Track 2 - Security and Artificial Intelligence
Network & Cyber Security
- Cyber Operations in the Global Information Environment
- Legal and Security Challenges of Drone's Application in Military and Civilian Domains
- Digital transformation in information warfare
- Cyber Security Threats in Smart Systems and Innovative Technologies
- Interdisciplinary Research in Cybersecurity
- Digital Data Deception
- The Social Foundations of Information Warfare
- Physical Layer Security in Beyond 5G and 6G Wireless Systems
- Security and privacy in crowdsourcing
- Security and privacy in cyber-physical systems
- Security and privacy in emerging wireless technologies and applications (dynamic spectrum sharing, cognitive radio networks, millimeter wave communications, MIMO systems, smart/connected vehicles, UAS, etc.)
- Security and privacy in peer-to-peer and overlay networks
- Security and privacy in WiFi, ad hoc, mesh, sensor, vehicular, body-area, disruption/delay tolerant, and social networks.
- Security and privacy in smart cities, smart and connected health, IoT, and RFID systems
- Security for critical infrastructures (smart grids, transportation systems, etc.)
- Security for future Internet architectures and designs
- Security for software-defined and data center networks
- Security in machine learning
Databases and Data Security
- Data Integrity
- WWW and Databases
- Data Privacy and Security
- Database Architecture and Performance
- Large Scale Databases
- Mobile Databases
- NoSQL Databases
- Object-Oriented Database Systems
- Open Source Databases
- Query Processing and Optimization
Artificial intelligence and Data Science
- Integration of Blockchain and AI
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Cognitive Computing
- AI in Healthcare
- Data mining with big data
- AI and Robotics
- supply chain industry
- Machine Learning and Computing
- AI in Societal Challenges and Business
- Sentiment Analysis
- AI in Gamification
- Speech Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
Track 3 - Advanced Commuination
Electronics, Communication Circuits and System Design
- Analog and Mixed Mode VLSI Circuits.
- VLSI Design and Applications
- Embedded System Design
- Antenna and Microwave Engineering
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- RF Communication and 5G/6G Networks
- Nano Science and Nano Technology
- Opto Electronics and Optical Communication
- Information Theory and Mobile Communication
- Wireless Communications and Networks
- Massive MIMO and Antennas
- Microwave and Satellite Communication
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Remote Sensing
- Cognitive Radio
Track 4 - Computer vision & Signal Processing
Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Image, Speech and Video Processing
- Multimedia Processing
- Biomedical Engineering
- DSP Algorithms and Architectures
- Computer Vision and Applications
- Multirate and Statistical Signal Processing
Track 5 - Manufacturing Technologies
- Additive Manufacturing of advance materials
- Materials ( Smart) for extreme applications
- Composites Materials and its characteristics
- Digital and Intelligent Manufacturing System
- Flexible/Lean/Agile/Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems
- Numerical simulation in product design
- Cross functional applications of materials (EMI,X-Ray)
- Energy efficiency and Green manufacturing
- Energy storage of meta materials
- Digital Manufacturing (AI) system and Industry 4.0
- Manufacturing of Bio Implants
- Ceramics in Engineering and Bio Medical applications
- Robotics and Manufacturing (AR and VR)
Track 6 - Science and Mathematics
- A Mathematical Model for the Design of Electrical Power Systems
- Mathematical Analysis of Smart Grid Technologies
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of Mobile Robotics
- Mathematical Foundations of Autonomous Vehicles
- Mathematical Models for Autonomous System Control&
- Mathematical Modeling of Signal Processing and Communication Systems
- Mathematical Programming for Optimization of Engineering Systems
- Mathematical Modeling of Environmental Systems
- Mathematical Analysis of Renewable Energy Systems
- Mathematical Modeling of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Advanced Materials and Devices
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nanomaterials and Technology
- Functional Polymeric Materials
- Energy Storage materials
- New Materials for Energy
- Nonlinear optics
Event venue location info and gallery
RMK College Of Engineering and Technology, Tiruvallur
Accredited by NAAC with A grade and all eligible programs are accredited by NBA.
Check our gallery filled with prosperity